200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
Who are you? What do you want? What are you going to do about it?
This training begins as an exploration of the elemental you and your relationship with Oneness. It is an awe-inspiring journey into the most intimate understanding of yourself. From that place you will recognize the other person is you. Coming from that place, teaching yoga becomes a devotional service that is done with ease as we give back to humanity. Sharing ancient multi-disapline practices on to others is an honor and turns ones life.
Stay tuned for upcoming dates!
In this training you will learn:
- We unlock the spine physically, metally & emotionally
- The importance of a personal practice (Sadhana- Spiritual Practice)
- How to become a skilled teacher of using the science of breath (prana) (vital life force energy) along with bandhas (sacred locks) and how they affect the human organism
- How to integrate and teach the UPA’s (Universal Principles of Alignment)
- Anatomy of the physical body and subtle body
- Discovering your own voice through mantra and sound current vibration
- Matrika (the power of words)
- Learn skills to serve the elderly, veterans and people with disabilities
- The philosophy of “Looking for the Good” rooted in the Four A’s (Attitude, Alignment, Action, and Alchemy)
- Knowing the differences between Hatha and Kundalini Yoga
- The application of chair yoga
- How to Teach Kundalini Kriyas for specific outcomes and safely and as taught by 3HO
- Developing intuition as a teacher and be able to guide students and yourself through the Koshas, learning the ancient practice of Yoga Nidra
Required Reading Materials
Light on Yoga by: B.K.S. Iyengar (foreword by Yehudi Menuhin)
Light on Yoga Yoga Sutras of Patanjai by: B.K.S. (lyengar)
The Kundalini Yoga Experience by: Guru Dharam S. Khalsa and Darryl O'Keeffe
Hatha Yoga Illustrated by: Martin Kirk, Brooke Boon, Daniel DiTuro
The iRest Program for Healing PTSD by:Richard C. Miller, PHD
Change your thoughts change your life Living with the wisdom of the TAO
The anatomy of exercise and movement by: Joann Staugaard Jones
- Complete Online application.
- $250 application fee due with application.
Tuition for training in the 200 hour RYT certification
$250 Application Fee
$2500 Military, Vets & Spouses
$2700 Early Bird (Deadline Feb 29th)
$2900 by check or Cash
$2972.50 by credit card (includes surcharge fee of $72.50)
Complete course: $2900
- Payment plans available by request.
Are you ready to be a teacher for the Aquarian Ages?
True Love is Friendship Set on Fire!!!
Begin Within School of Yoga is the Union of a shared love between Ginger Doughty E-RYT 500 and Bob Farnsworth RYT 200. They met over a decade ago in an Anusara yoga class. Over the years they shared a love for the transformative power of the practice. They were supportive friends, and share teacher training certifications, Immersions, workshops and classes using the UPA (Universal Principle Of Alignment) while simultaneously traveling different paths. Bob began a meditative study of Yantra yoga and Tibetan Buddhism meditation. Ginger who’s passionate work of years serving Veterans took her into in-depth trainings for PTSD to include iRest Yoga Nidra, Yoga Warriors International, extensive PTSD training and is a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher. Over ten years after meeting, their love for yoga and each other has created a beautiful harmonious training, blending all the teachings into an expanded practice that recognizes the eight limbs of Yoga. Come and let them share these most precious gifts that will empower you to recognize Self and the love to share it with others.
Teacher Training Registered with Yoga Alliance
Begin Within School of Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, which designates this teacher training program as one which follows Yoga Alliance’s standards. Students who complete an approved training with this school may be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).